Sunday, September 21, 2014

WIPS; Project bag; Wraps; Stuff

I am so happy I received my order from Kathys Dolls and Crafts from Etsy. I ordered a crochet hook wrap and a large project bag.  I have the Clover Amour hooks and they fit perfectly.  I also have one regular Clover comfort hook that fits too.
She makes the wraps to hold the regular or larger hooks and also double pointed needles.  I love mine and recommend them because they are well made and reasonably priced.  The large project bag is adorable with a cute sheep print. 
 
I bought some more sock yarn to start a sock yarn hat.  I have seen some people making them and they turn out really good.  Its called Sockyarn Hat on Ravelry by Kelly McClure.
I also got some fabric at Joanns to make a little project I have in mind.  If it turns out I will show it next time:)
My other works in progress are a crochet ripple blanket; and a crochet shawl/wrap.  I also want to try a knit shawl called "Saroyan" I saw an instructional video on Very Pink Knits on youtube. 
Speaking of Youtube I follow quite a few vlogs.  Here is a list and if you know of any I might like please let me know!  bobwilson123; camcab147; Debi Y.; Kathy Napoleone; Pam Chatfield; GimmieYarn418; Very Pink Knits; Good Knit Kisses; Margaret Olander; Virginia Galligan.  I learn so much about knitting, looming, and crocheting by watching youtube.  Its nice to see other that have similar interests and see what they are working on.   Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. Your project bag and wrap are nice. I love that stuff as much as the yarn.
    I have that same sock yarn, even the same color. We have good taste. lol
    Hey, thanks for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! Oh I just love the new bag your sis made with the skulls. It looks like the day of the dead celebration. That is real big here since we are right next to Mexico. They actually dress up like that here. It totally freaks out my son. I love your skull collection. I like to collect black cat things when I find them. I think they are good luck:)

    ReplyDelete